Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vacation


This week was vacation. We got a week off for Carnival (Mardi Gras). It was nice. Whenever I make transitions or start something new, I get tired. I slept a lot this week.

But not until after we got back from Amaxias' church camp. I must say that I was not super excited about going to camp. I have a fear of interacting with new people. I know. It's silly. Ninety-eight percent of the time, I really like the new people...but I still have this quasi-phobia of new people. Anyways, so I wasn't exactly thrilled about going. If Lindsay hadn't said please in a really convincing way, I probably wouldn't have worked quite as hard on my assingment for the online class I'm taking (Language Foundations for ESL/EFL Teaching), so I would have had an excuse to stay home. But she asked with a please, so I woke up early, finished my assignment and jumped in the car in the nick of time.

And I'm glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you went to Amaxias, too. Doing what we're scared of is good for us.
    And you know, whenever I read your blog posts, I hear YOU. Very cool. Keep writing, please.

    ReplyDelete