Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Blog

I read something the other day about blogs. It said that if you want to start a blog, commit to writing 3-5 times a week, or don't bother.
But here's the thing...I'm not that good.
I like having written. But the process of writing isn't so much fun, really. I really don't like it unless I've spent a good week or two mulling the topic over in my head. And I'm not one of those people who can mull multiple things at the same time.
So, this isn't going to be a typical blog. I'm not going to update it 3-5 days a week unless I really really feel like it...which could happen. But probably won't. So, if you feel like following this thing, my advice is to check up once a month. If I decided to go crazy and write 2 or 3 enteries that month you can read it then. If there's something crazy important that you should know, like if I get on the wrong bus and go to the Amazon and get eaten by an Anaconda, there's really nothing you could do about it here in the States. And if I think you can do something about it, I'll send a smoke signal or something.
BUT, I will promise to try really hard to post something, anything, once a month. So, if you care, check. If you don't, don't. If you kinda do, but not really, check only when people mention it on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment