Saturday, November 14, 2009

Random, Undeveloped Thoughts

-Come. Let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the Lord, our God, our Maker.

-Me: Can you think of a time that you were sad?
1st Grader: 1 o'clock.
Me: Why?
1st Grader: Because my mother was not happy.

-I like Jeff & Lindsay's roof. Especially at night. I want to go up there alone. But it's scary.

-The times that I feel furthest from God are not when something bad happens, or when something doesn't make sense to me, it's when I make a decision not to follow the Lord in every aspect of my life.

-Hospitality is important.

-Sugar cane is delicious.

-I appreciate money a lot more when it doesn't go as far.

-At what point is it appropriate to start using the pronoun "my" if it's not really yours? When can students become "mine", when can kids become "mine", when can a room become "mine", friends, a church, a dog, a family? What is the key ingredient? Time? Desire for it to be yours? Fulfilling a need of some sort? Being required to depend on the noun in question?

-The fan works when you hit it or when you turn it on and wait for ten minutes.

-I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever, I will sing.

-Hammocks are lovely.

-I have discovered why shin gaurds are important, even for a goal keeper.

-Popsicles rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment