Monday, January 31, 2011

Yaaaay!

I just spent 3 hours taking everything I own apart.  Looking, searching, for 400 Reais.
I found it!   Yaaaay!
Last week, I spent about 5 hours with Ivana, scheduling the classes for the coming semester.  It's done!   Yaaaay!
Last week also included many hours of organizing a dusty English closet.  It's organized!  Yaaaay!
Today we had a meeting with the English teachers.  They know their schedules, curriculum, and general procedures.  Yaaaay!
All the English books have been bought and are at the school!   Yaaaay!
Ricardo and Kattia moved to Carpina.  Now we can hang out more easily.   Yaaaay!
We have two new teachers!  Two new friends!   Yaaaay!
We've meeting-ed out the wazoo.  They're close to being finished and everyone's close to being informed.  Yaaaay!
The apartment is all organized and my two new roommates are here, settling in.  Yaaaay!
Lindsay and I taught Sunday school last night.  The kids learned stuff about Joseph.  Yaaaay!
God is good.  All the time.  Yaaaay!

1 comment: