Sunday, June 28, 2009

Update

While the past 7 months haven't quite gone as planned, I am excited about what I have learned as a person and as a teacher on the mission field. I am still in Indiana, waiting for the Ministry of Labor in Brazil to approve my work visa. Being in the States, I have had an opportunity to work on curriculum and staff development. In order to be a greater asset to the International school, I have also begun a graduate program (which can be completed on-line) in Language Education. I am praying that I will be able to teach at the International School beginning in the August semester. Thanks to all of you who have continued to pray for approval of my visa. It is supposed to be up for review again on Tuesday. So, please continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment