Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ready or Not, Here it Comes!

I'm back in Brazil. School starts on Monday. We have a ton of students signed up right now. There's alot to do. The school is looking awesome. We have a new library, a new entrance for the cafeteria, and improved classrooms. Desks are coming soon...we hope. My room got a new white board and is becoming alphabetized. Lindsay has a classroom just for the little ones' English. Now the goal is to lesson plan out the wazoo...I sincerley dislike the time it takes to lesson plan. But, Monday will roll around soon enough and I'll have a new class. The thought of it scares me right now. But soon enough they'll be my class. I'll be laughing with them and training them in English, math, science, and living a Christ-centered life. While right now I wish Monday weren't so close, I also know soon I'll be doing one of the things I enjoy most, teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment