Saturday, January 23, 2010

This Month

I took a picture of my mom kissing a dead fish that Sarah & Jonathan tied to a rope.

I comforted my brother.

I saw Laura pregnant.

I had a lot of coffee.

I went to Luke & Limey's wedding and had fun watching them be a married couple.

I heard Joshua yelling EM-AH-LY I LOVE YOU!

I felt James knock me over with a hug and then give me a gentle little peck on the cheek.

I saw the look of joy on Nathan's face as he hit me over the head with a sword and heard me laugh.

I talked to my mom in a way that Skype does not allow.

I was driving down New Rd., with my sister jabbering in the passenger seat, when she says "Wow. My mouth is really tired."

I took James to kindergarten.

I froze in the backseat of a convertible in Florida.

I was proud of Mark.

I sat back and listened to the twenty people crammed in one room celebrating the chaos and joy that is Christmas at the Taylor house.

I heard Jana's delightful African accent.

I ate frosties in a fort with James and Josh.

I saw my mom & dad flirt.

I met my cousin, Alexys.

I was a dinner guest at Luke & Limey's first apartment.

I was thankful for the loads of people who had dinner/coffee with me for the purpose of getting information on how I am doing and praying for me.

I relaxed with my family.

I drove.

I got wet socks from the snow spilling over my shoes.

I had a slumber party with my cousin.

I spent time with my family and friends and enjoyed myself completely.

Here's a long-ish but very fun video of the Taylor Christmas event.
http://chastay.phanfare.com/4500130#imageID=89443908

No comments:

Post a Comment